Bonjour

Bonjour mes amis!  Comment ça va?  Ca va bien!

I am feeling the love today with these shots.  I was doing my BOSL article so have used a few bits and pieces from that in today's post.  Bit of a preview for you, although not exactly the same and my article will not have that annoying person in the way of all the awesome home and garden items!  Get out of the way, woman!

Oh, wait.  That is me.  Awkward.

The reason I am standing there, blocking your view, is because I am showing off some more fashion items from Tres Chic, as well as some h&g stuffs.  Double-barreled posty!

These shots were taken inside: 22769 ~ [bauwerk] The Atelier RARE (The Epiphany)

Outfit:  Entice - Champs Elysees Jeans and Entice - Champs Elysees Sweater (TC)
Hair:  Magika - Take Flight (New Release)
Shoes:  KC- SANDY HEELS (TC)
Ears:  .:Eclipse.Art:.Studio - Ears Icarus (TC)
Pose:  :Luanes World: Poses - La Vie en Rose (TC)


Table, Chairs and Decor Items:  {Your Dreams} - Amour a Paris - Table, Benches, Macarons, Flowers and Candle (TC - Gacha Items)
Fiireplace:  CHEZ MOI - Woodburning Stove Luxurious (TC)
Wall Light:  MUshilu - Le Tour Eiffel - Eifee Poster light decor Silver (TC)


Comments

Popular Posts