Did You Hear That?

I am in love with this Berg by Nordan Art sim.  It is my kind of creepy.  Not gory, just macabre and it gives you the heebie jeebies.  Make sure you go on over and take a look for yourself.  Be aware, though, that I am using a different windlight than the land one because the one on the land didn't show up the clothes I needed to focus on and that, after all, is the reason for the post!

SL is definitely in the swing of winter at the moment and there is loads to go and see so please take the opportunity to wander about and enjoy the view!  Perhaps I will do a winter sim post if I get time.  I will try and remember.

While you wait for that (don't hold your breath) you can enjoy this outfit from Ducknipple.  Man, I love all-in-one outfits.  No muss, no fuss.  Just put it on and off you go.  Styling takes soooo long some days.

Outfit and Boots:  Ducknipple: Outfit vs7 (New release)
Hair:  [KoKoLoReS] Hair - Maddie (Hairology Jan)
Pose:  {NANTRA} -  Don't Look Back


Comments

Popular Posts