Don't Trip

Hmm, these paving stones look like ankle breakers to me.  I am being super careful I don't trip and make a fool of myself or do myself an injury.

Visiting a super cool sim today called Le Sixieme Sens and it has loads of cool places for photos.  I found this quiet little corner for my shots today as I liked the look of the scooters.  Very Italian looking for some reason.

My outfit is made up from items from American Bazaar and the black BeQueen Skirt and Hooneywood Top in Scarlet available at the Stormwood Hills Fair.  Love the detail in the skirt and the top looks so silky and comes in great colours.

Pose:  {NANTRA} Show of Hands (Need: Bento hands and Bento-compatible viewer! Liaison Collaborative)
Hair:  *~*Damselfly*~*Noor (Hairology)
Necklace:  !Indulge Temptation! - Fleur de Lis Necklace (The Avenue)
Shoes:  Ducknipple Mesh -Starry Heels


Comments

Popular Posts