Glad I Have My Umbrella

Fell upon this cool pose set from Salacity called the Rainy Day Lamp Photo Prop and I love it.  Has poses for girls, guys and couples and comes with the umbrella already in the pose so no attaching.  You can even turn the rain on and off to suit the pose, which rocks.

I am going to try and get Ty in to show you the couples poses at some point because they are cuuute.

I am also loving this outfit from Ducknipple. I think it is a perfect ensemble for wandering about SL and I teamed it up with some old gumboots of mine to make it just right for the rain.

The hair is also from Ducknipple and is called Carol.  The outfit and the hair are both new releases and can be found in their mainstore.

Outfit:  Ducknipple: Outfit vs8
Hair:  Ducknipple Hair: Carol
Gumboots: Meli Imako - Hearts Wellington Boots
Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - Fajen SAND (OMG Gacha Fair)



Comments

Popular Posts