In Bloom

I put this gorgeous dress on yesterday and now I do not want to take it off.  I also love the hair and the shoes.  I was wandering about some new events that have just opened and as I followed myself with the camera on my back I thought, "This has to be shown from behind.  It is just that lovely!"  So I did.

I found this sim called The Yorkshire Dales and it is definitely worth a visit.  I think it was around a while back but has been recreated.  It is just lovely and I am sure you will see a few photos from here in the next wee while.

In the meantime I hope you enjoy today's post as much as I did creating it.

Dress:  Kaithleen's Swan Dress - White (Tres Chic)
Shoes:  Have Unequal - Charlotte Shoes - white (TC)
Poses:  Olive Juice (no longer open)


Hair:  Opale . Mishelle Hair (TC)
Necklace:  ERSCH - Cheri Collar White (TC)


Comments

Popular Posts