Lucky Punk

I have made 2 blogging new year's resolutions that I hope to carry past the first week.  Here's hoping!

The first is to try and blog some stores I haven't heard of before and to spread the blogging love.  I really like promoting stores that offer quality items and I don't care if they are 'named' or not.  It is good to get some new stuff out there for you all to see.

The second is that I will talk to you more.  I used to chat to you all the time in my blog posts, but I have got a bit lazy and busy I guess.  This means, of course, that if you want to just check out the items you need to just scroll past all the 'blah' to get to what you want to see, but if you like a bit of meandering conversation then this is the place for you!

I also want to talk a bit more about SL interest topics and get back to showing you some awesome sims, like I used to, but let's just take baby steps right now.

So, for those of you who have scrolled past all the chatter here is what I am wearing today.  This IS a store I have not blogged before and I am glad I checked out their items because I LOVE this punk look.  The store is Emerald Couture and this fab look is called Street Punk Girl Black and includes the sweater, pants and sneakers.  Sounds like a bit of me!  You can check this out at Stuff Styles for January from the 6th to the 28th of Jan.


Today I am also wearing this great skin from 7 Deadly Skins called -Madelief Cotton Candy CL.  It is their new Group Gift and is a bit of a stunner.  Worked FAB with my new shape and head!

And check out the hair and beanie that was just perfect for the look.  It is from one of my favourite hair shops in SL called KoKoLoReS and I have been blogging for them for a while now.  I love their variety of hair looks.  This hair is called Sarah and comes with the beanie with texture change of course.  This hair will be available at The Seasons Story which starts on Jan 10th.  No peeking before!

I teamed it all up with the Booty's Beauty Lipsticks in Berries and these fab old poses from Olive Juice called Hipster.  Boy do I miss that pose store!




Comments

Popular Posts