My Life Dream

This is a dream of mine.  I often wish I was surrounded by cats.  I really do.  It would be a thing of beauty and I would be in my happy place.  I love cats.  Of course my own cat would not like it so much so I will just enjoy it in SL.

Speaking of enjoying...

I am so excited to announce that I now get to blog for Tres Chic so you will get to see all the goodies on offer at this fab event.  It starts on the 17th so today I am giving you a sneak preview of some items you will be able to grab.

My hair, dress, shoes and the pose are all from Tres Chic and I am loving this classy look with feline accessories!

Pose:  Fashiowl - Ginger Love 3
Dress:  Petite Mort- Lavender Cosette Bubble Hem Dress
Shoes:  Amacci Shoe - Clichy
Hair:  *TUKINOWAGUMA* Lalo
Sim:  Netherfield


Comments

Popular Posts