Snow and Heels

So, today I learned that walking in snow in heels is stupid.  Well, not so much in SL but I am sure when winter comes to Aryaland I will test my theory in RL as it snows where I live now.  Pretty sure I am right though.  I think boots would be easier.

However, for the sake of fashion I have braved the snow and stepped out in heels to trek through snow and ice for your entertainment.  Hehe.  Neither sleet nor snow etc....

This delicious outfit is also a new store (see NY Resolution in prior post) and I saw the jacket and
loved it!

Outfit and Shoes:  [Marquesse] Chica Boom Grey (Stuff Styles)
Poses:  {NANTRA} Show of Hands (Liaison Collaborative Exclusive - for Bento)


Hair:  [KoKoLoReS] Hair - Sasha (Hairology 10th Jan)
Necklace:  !Indulge Temptation! - Chunky Chain (The Avenue)
Fingernails:  DaneMarkZ -  Precious Metals (Designer Showcase)
Skin:  7 Deadly s{K}ins -Madelief Cotton Candy CL (Group Gift)


Comments

Popular Posts