Time to Wax

LOL.  The title of this post makes me snicker a bit.  Bet you were wondering what that was all about.  I meant the board you know.  In Aryaland we surf in every season.  Down in the deep south they have surfed when there is snow around the hills.  Weirdos if you ask me, but if that is your passion then live it up.

Arya also let me take this post in front of the new Trompe Loeil- Camden Cove house.  I like it.  It has a surfy look to it.  Good for by the beach.  I think Arya is thinking about having as her house, she loves it that much.

The furniture is also from Trompe Loeil  and is the Camden couch and chairs.  Great set.  You can find the house and furniture at Collabor88.  Go check it out.

Sweatshirt:  [Marquesse] - Jordan Sweater White (Stuff Styles)
Jeans:  OUTLIER.// Low Rise Jeans- Indigo Blue (Men Only Monthly)
Hair:  NO.MATCH_NO.POEM.(MOM)
Sneakers:  *+EWING+* Raw Sneakers "White"
Pose:  Le Poppycock *Surf's Up* Kowabunga



Comments

Popular Posts