Chilly But Nice

The weather is nice today but still with a bite in the air and I have THE perfect outfit for just that weather,  Check out this gorgeous long cardigan, tee and jeans combo.    I love outfits like this and I will be sad to take it off as it is such a 'me' outfit to hang about in SL in.  I am more of a jeans, sweater and sneakers girl than heels and a dress!

I also wanted to point out this new test skin colour from 7 Deadly Skins.  It is called Cashew and I am loving it.  Gives me a surfy tanned look.  Very nice!

Cardigan:  Petite Mort- Blush Maxi Cardigan (Tres Chic)
Jeans:  Petite Mort- Medwash Patch Bellbottom Jeans (TC)
Necklace:  Amacci Jewelry - Saraja - Necklace (New Release)
Pose:  Amitie - Studio 03 (TC)
Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins -  omega BODY & FACE Cashew (New Release)
Hat/Hair:  MINA Hair - Nell 02


Comments

Popular Posts