Cosy Corner

I have some items I threw together today that just look lovely together.  I love it when this happens.  It makes my job easier when I am doing a scene with items from different sources.  Three of the items are from the same store so they just work, but the other 3 are from different places and it all just works.

The seat is from Decor Junction and Shutter Field for Tres Chic.  It is the Adirondack Seat in driftwood texture.  The cushion is colour change with the hud and the textures are all fab.  The one I am showing is the M/F version but it also comes in M/M.

The suitcase, bunnies and letterbox are all from Serenity Style, but each is from a different event.  The All For Love suitcase was in Dec(o)crate for February but this can still be purchased at the headquarters.   It just costs a bit more.

The mail sorter is to celebrate the upgrade and redecoration of the Serenity Style and Shutter Field stores and you can nab this at the amazing price of 25L!  It is a limited time offer so don't dilly dally!

The Love decor is from ChiC Buildings and is at On9.  This event is almost over for the month so go and grab these gorgeous wall signs.  My favourite one is ALWAYS but I have used that for my BOSL scene for March so you will have to wait to see it!


The bunnies are at the Whimsical event and are gacha.  There are a few to collect and they also come in hold versions.  They are super cute and I love the varieties.

The coffee mug is from #Foxy and is at the current round of Tres Chic.  The cups can be held or as decor and they have a hud to change the sayings on the front and the contents of the mug.  Coffee was needed for me!


Comments

Popular Posts