Doing Business

I am sooooo sorry.  I have been a real slacker. I have neglected you far too long and so here is my apology in the form of some great fashion, accessories, hair and skin.  The whole style gambit.

I think Tyson did tell you what I have been up to and you know sometimes around the 18th of the month that I am frantically trying to finish my BOSL article and photos.  I have also been redecorating the BOSL sim getting rid of all the snow and turning it over to spring.  Boy, the shoveling I had to do!  Kidding, of course, but it is a big project and I am not finished yet.  If you want to wander over and have a look at the work in progress, feel free.  I would love your feedback. They also have a hunt going on so grab the hearts while you are wandering around.

And now for the post...

Loads of items from the new Tres Chic round and some other great stuff to get you running about madly!  Also, Amacci are now doing hair and jewellery!  I knowwww!

Poses:  Amitie - Studio Pack (Tres Chic)
Outfit:  .:MVD:. Dakota Suit -Beige- Pant and Jacket (Tres Chic)
Shoes:  Amacci Shoe - Juno (New Release)


Hair:  .Entwined. Poppy (Shiny Shabby)
Glasses:  [evoLove] - Cat - Eye - Sunglasses - Rose Gold (Tres Chic)
Jewellery:  ERSCH - Remedy Necklace (Black) black gem (Tres Chic)
Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - OMEGA face ZORA cotton (Fetish Fair)



Comments

Popular Posts