Slow Day

"Come and get your fresh produce!  We have oranges, bananas, peppers of all shapes and colours!  Good prices and straight off the tree or fine.  FRESH!"

Hmmm, seems like a slow day.  Nobody about to buy.  Lucky I have coffee and local wildlife to amuse me.  Thanks to *CHEZ MOI* and this Farmers Market Cart in Wood I am good to go.  Great poses and perfect for decorating up your sim!  You can find this at the MadPea International Food Fair.  Comes in three different colours including the one shown.

I also have awesome clothes, hair, shoes and jewellery so I am happy here in the sunshine.  I hope you enjoy too!

Outfit:  *dafnis - - Lace Up Romper Lara (New Release)
Shoes:  fame femme: Terra heels - Black (Tres Chic)
Watch:  *PetroFF* Alghero Watch Black


Hair:  *~*Damselfly*~* - Linet (Exclusive New Release)
Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins -  omega BODY & FACE Cashew (New Release - will also be at skin fair)
Necklace:  Amacci Jewelry - Yara - Choker (New Release)


Comments

Popular Posts