At Home

I feel like I have hardly been at home lately.  I have been so busy that I haven't had time to enjoy my new digs.  Is nice to just chill and enjoy the fruits of my decorating labours.

It also means that I get to show off some new clothes and items without having to leave the comfort of my home!  Brilliant.

This round of Tres Chic is almost over so this is probably my last post of items from this fab event.  I am also showing some bits from the new round of On9 which started on the 9th.

Poses:  Image Essentials - Viper (Designer Circle)
Shorts:  Ec.cloth - Ari Assymetric Shorts - Onyx (Tres Chic)
Top:  Ec.cloth - Raye Top - Tangerine (Tres Chic)
Boots:  Mosquito's Way - Marylou Boots (Tres Chic)


Nails:  Nailed It - All in One - F. M. Spring Temptation Set (On9)
Jewellery:  Baubles! by Phe Sari Set - Pewter (On9)
Hair:  [KoKoLoReS] Hair - Melina (Hairology)


Comments

Popular Posts