Bad Day

I try to make up a story to go with each of my posts.  It helps me work out what is going on and what kind of light to use, pose etc etc.  Today's post pic makes me wonder if she is having a really bad day.  I get the feeling she is missing a motorbike and she is not happy about it at all.  If this was a movie the voice over would say something like, "She is a loner, minding her own business but they have taken what she loves the most and now it is personal!"  You know the vibe.

Whatever kind of day she is having at least she looks darn good!

Outfit:  *dafnis -  Roxy - Black (Recent Release)
Shoes:  Mosquito's Way - Sabrina (Tres Chic)
Hair:  Ducknipple Hair: Klaus
Choker:  ::Modish:: Tria Chocker - Onix (Tres Chic)
Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - Georgie - Apricot (Suicide DollZ)
Pose:  Verocity - Boomdock Saint


Comments

Popular Posts