Gazebo Dining

I am still busy doing up the Best of SL Boulevard and so it is easy for me to find places to take photos.  In fact this area was almost made just for it.

The gorgeous gazebo and birdhouses are from hive and are Arcade items.  I was lucky enough to score a rare with the gazebo.  The chairs and table are also arcade items from [[RH]].  Nice area to relax and chat.

My gorgeous dress is from Belle Epoque and is the Lauren dress in Red.  It is so gorgeous and I love the neckline and shoulders.  So feminine.  You can find this at Tres Chic.  You can also find the Amitie Studio Pack from there.  Great poses.

Shoes:  Ducknipple: Heels vs4
Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - Wednesday FULL F HUD omega FACE&BODY caramel (Skin Fair Preview)


Hair:  Clawtooth: Cherry Bomb - Essentials Pack
Jewellery:  Zuri Rayna-Tender Hearts Mesh Collection-Red Agate/Sterling (New Release)


Comments

Popular Posts