Meet You at the Park

Found this great little park in my wanderings.  I like looking about in SL.  There are some cool places around.  I know a few SL friends who just go to the same places all the time, and I feel like they are missing out on the best bits of SL.  What I am trying to say is "GET OUT AND EXPLORE!"

On that note, I know a great place to go and visit:  Men Only Monthly (did you see what I did there?)  You should also visit the Image Essentials...

"On Friday, March 24 going until Sunday, April 2 Image Essentials will be having a HUGE retirement sale. About 3/4 of the store is going on sale for only 25L. After the sale the poses will only be available through the Marketplace from now on.

We're making room for all the amazing new Bento poses coming."

Sweater and Tee:  etham - Mark Pullover (MOM)
Jeans:  +BeBop+ Jean CHINO SLINK Blue Brute (MOM)
Glasses:  CODEX_SUNGLASSES URANUS (MOM)
Beard:  BODY MOD - LUCIAN - Beard 01 (MOM)
Pose:  Image Essentials - Smart Casual (b)



Comments

Popular Posts