Outdoor Sleeping

It is time for bed and I am glad to curl up tonight.  Been a long day.  And check out how cute I look in this nightwear from Ducknipple.  It is a new release and is the Nighty vs1.  So pretty.  I wish I had this in RL.

Of course what is nightwear without perfect hair, jewellery and shoes.

Hair:  Opale . Elly Hair (Tres Chic)
Shoes:  Salvadori - Rose 'Origami' Velvet Sandals (TC)
Jewellery:  !Indulge Temptation! - Luxury Necklace, Bracelets and Earrings (Designer Circle)
Pose:  NanTra Poses - Silent Movie (Ultra)


I decided that this gorgeous bed from *CHEZ MOI* is just too nice to put inside and surround by stuff.  It is perfect for outside and enjoying the spring flowers and life.   It is called the Canopy Bed Nanai and you can wander over to Ultra and grab it.  Loads of fab poses for singles, couples and...well, you know. *WINK*


Comments

Popular Posts