Park Gardening

Every now and then I put on an outfit and honestly say, "WOW!" out loud.  It is just something a bit different or that suits my avi and today was one of those days.  I put on the Glitz jeans and top from Kenny Roland at Tres Chic, matched up some accessories and hair and now I am wondering why I would want to take it off...ever!  It is so cute and yet glam that I just love it.

Even Tyson commented on my look when we did the motorcycle post together and that is a very rare thing indeed!

Location:  Best of SL Boulevard
Poses:  .mien. {spring showers} (Liaison Collaborative)


Hair:  Opale . Elly Hair (TC)
Necklace:  TABOU. Whimy Necklace - gold (TC)
Watch:  [VEXIIN] Luxor diamond watch 14k (TC)
Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - Mali spots MEDIUM HUD (Skin Fair)


Comments

Popular Posts