Prepared

Why do I love these dystopian looking shots so much?  I take ages getting sorted for them with just the right look.  I want to look grungy, but not too grungy, soft and yet badass, lost and yet strong.  My brain goes through all this stuff before I am even ready to take the photos and then I take ages choosing a place to take the shots before I even begin thinking about the poses.  A shoot that could take half an hour ends up taking half a day at best.

Still, it is fun plus it keeps me amused and out of trouble.  Bonus.

Dress:  Wicca's Wardrobe - Rosemary [Camo] (On9)
Hair:  .:EMO-tions:. * STARS * (On9)
Poses:  .mien. - hunter
Tattoo:  .::Nanika::. Hunter tattoo (Tres Chic)


Face Tattoo:  [White~Widow - Face Tattoo] Ikko II (On9)
Skin:  [7 Deadly Skins] - MAUREEN omega FACE&BODY brown brows cotton candy (Black Fair Preview - Starts April 7th)
Lipstick:  ::Slack Girl:: Diana* Lips Set 2 for Akeruka Heads
Knee Scars:  Enfer Sombre* - Fleur de Mal {A3} - Tattoo


Comments

Popular Posts