Spring Porch

I am ready to move in but I think I may get no further than the porch.  I am finding it very welcoming.  Comfy chairs?  Check!  Lovely plants?  Check!  Tunes to listen to?  Check!  Cats decor which is second best only to real cats?  Check!

Yep, it has everything I need.  Ok, except for one thing.  Coffee?  Does anyone deliver because once I sit on one of these loungers that will be me for the afternoon.

House:  Trompe Loeil - Mali Shores Cottage Natural (Uber)
Loungers:  Trompe Loeil - Mali Lounger Wood Frame and Mali Lounger Metal Frame (Uber)
Daffodils:  {what next} 'Spring Bloom' Daffodil Planters (Fifty Linden Friday)
Plants:  {what next} 'House Plants (Fifty Linden Friday)
Radio:  KraftWork - Vintage Radio - Anywhere (Cosmopolitan)
Wall Hanging:  Serenity Style- The Se7en Frames-RARE (The Project Seven)



Comments

Popular Posts