Blame it on the Rain

I am not blaming anything on the sunshine, moonlight or, in fact, the boogie today.  I am just blaming it all on the rain.  However, I love the rain so the blame is more to do with my general feeling of happiness than any negative connotations.

I am also happy because I get to show you some gorgeous items that will hopefully make you feel good too.

Dress:  Entice - Vacation Dress - Blue Butterfly (On9)
Shoes:  Garbaggio // Charlotte Sandals (On9)
Poses:  {NANTRA} Blame it on the Rain (The Liaison Collaborative)
Watch:  [*KATE*] Crystalline Watch - White (WomenStuff Hunt)


Hair: [KoKoLoReS] Hair - Naru with stars (Cosmetic Fair - starts 15th April)
Eyes:  MESANGE - Iram Eyes (On9)
Makeup:  [KoKoLoReS] Starface (Cosmetic Fair)
Earrings:  {Poeme} Riviera Pearl Earring (WomenStuff Hunt)
Facial Pose:  [KoKoLoReS] Subtle expressions HUD for Bento Heads (Pose Fair - starts 15th April)


Comments

Popular Posts