Blue is a Colour I Wear

Had that OLD song in my head while doing this post.  I'm Blue by Eiffel 65.  That song really gets stuck in your head and the only way to get rid of it is to replace it with another song that is equally annoying, so now I have Postman Pat in my head...sigh.

I just love this swimsuit though and it is NOT at all annoying like a song stuck in your head!  It is Swimsuit7 from *dafnis and it is a stunner!  It is a new release and is a must grab so you are ready to look gorgeous in summer!

Jewellery:  Zuri Rayna -Bloggers Dangle Me Beautiful Set - Boulder Sapphire (WomenStuff Hunt)
Hair:  .Entwined. Scarlett (The Crossroads)
Eye Makeup:  LIVIA::Dashed Eyeshadow (The Thrift Shop)
Nails:  LIVIA::Dashed Nails (The Thrift Shop)
Pose:  an lar [poses] The Olivia Series (sneak peek from Tres Chic)
Skin:  7 Deadly s{K}ins - Maureen - CASHEW (Black Fair)


Comments

Popular Posts