Come Here

Today was one of THOSE days when I just couldn't get the vibe I wanted to go with the look.  The light just wasn't playing the game...or if was playing a game, it wasn't the same as the one I was playing.

I had to traipse around 3 sims and wander about looking for the light and area and feel I wanted.  It took ages just to get one photo and even then I am not 100% happy, but there you go.  You get those days, but persevere if you are trying to get the shot you want.  It is worth it.

Pose:  [KoKoLoReS] Foto Booth II - come here (Pose Fair - starts April 14th)
Outfit:  Wicca's Wardrobe - Drusilla - Brown (We Love RolePlay)
Shoes:  Mosquito's Way - Sabrina (Tres Chic)
Hair:  *~*Damselfly*~*Peta (Hairology)
Tattoos:  .::Nanika::.Olga tattoo Black (On9)
Necklace:  !Indulge Temptation! - Triple Plated Leather Choker (Dark Side 2 Fair)


Comments

Popular Posts