Cool at the Beach

I know I am not exactly wearing beach wear but I am thinking that this chick would not be caught dead in a bikini.  Anyway she is looking rock cool by the hotrod and she is more Danny than Sandy (bit of a play on words and old movie reference there).

Is funny writing about appropriate beach clothing when I am sitting rugged up in RL with heater on.  Still, looking at the sun and sea and surf is warming me up a bit.  Okay, not really.

Pose:  BellePoses - Roxanne (Bento) 5 (The Thrift Shop)
Top:  *AGATA* Angela Tops (On9)
Jeans:  IMaGE Factory - Lindsey Jean Outfit (WomenStuff Hunt)
Glasses:  HAYSURIZA_Eyewear_Pilot Classic (On9)
Hair:  [KoKoLoReS] Hair - Abby (The Seasons Story)
Sneakers:  .::Aftershok::. - Betty - Sky (TTS)
Bracers:  Verocity - Urban Leather Bracers (TTS)


Comments

Popular Posts