Deadly Serious

Since I read Tyson't post I have had the Bond music in my head.  It was driving me crazy to be honest.  But then I saw this pose pack from Salacity and there was a pose called Bond Girl and it seemed right for the day.  I think I look more 'Bond' than Tyson.  I told him he looked more Wham than James.  Oh great, now I have a Wham song in my head.

Wake me up before you go go...!

Some fabby items for you to enjoy today, Bond or not!

Dress:  [American Bazaar] - Floralie Dress - Nude/Black (The Chapter Four)
Shoes:  Amacci Shoes - Vienna (Recent Release)
Hair:  Tameless - Calista (Dark Side Fashion Fair)
Pose:  Salacity Poses - Shoot 'Em Up GACHA - Bond Girl (New Release)
Necklace:  !Indulge Temptation! - Tasseled Pearl Necklace (Designer Circle #151)


Comments

Popular Posts