Fixin' Stuff

Yeah, so I am working on my car with the radio cranked up.  Okay, I lie.  I just found this scene and thought it would look cool to pose next to it.  Manly by association.

At least the gear I am styling is cool even if I am not.  Great load of stuff from the Men Only Hunt which is going on right now.  I had fun doing the hunt and with the hints and all it wasn't too tricky even for a hunt pleb like me.

All of these items are from the MOH unless otherwise stated.

Hoodie: GABRIEL - BLACK Hoodie Jacket (#18)
Pants:  :::Breath:::Harness pants - black (#8)
Boots:  ..::ILLI::.. SLink Brad Work Boots (#33)
Tattoos: TAOX - Flawless Time (#4)
Poses:  Image Essentials - Kai (TWE12VE)


Necklace:  Obscure - Moonlight Necklace - Silver (#40)
Nose Ring:  = REBELLION = "DIABLO" Septum Ring (#14)
Facial Hair:  -Nivaro- Applier Beards - MOH Trible Stubble (#28)


Comments

Popular Posts