Foggy Start

It was a foggy start to the day for me in RL so I thought I would make it the same in SL.  Okay, the real story is that it was a foggy day here in RL but mostly I just wanted to play with the windlight settings.  It is my joy as a blogger.  On the flip side it can also be the bane of my existence when I can't get it looking the way I want.  Today was a good day.  Two thumbs up.

The items I am showing you today are predominantly from On9.  The round began on the 9th and there are loads of goodies for you to view and purchase.

Coat:  {AnaMarkova}- Pamela Coat Dress Ecru (On9)
Poses:  Pose It-Rainy Day (On9 - is actually a two people item, but I just used the individual poses for each shot)
Shoes:  Garbaggio // Charlotte Sandals


Hair:  {Letituier} - Roza Hair (On9)
Necklaces:  (Kunglers) - Miele necklace 1 and 2 - Quartz (On9)
Eyes:  MESANGE - Iram Eyes (On9)
Skin:  [7 Deadly Skins] - MAUREEN - FACE&BODY brown brows caramel (Black Fair)


Comments

Popular Posts