Hopeful

Well it is almost summer in SL isn't it?  I can live in hope.  Okay, it is ages away, but the great thing about SL is it can be whatever season I want whenever I want!  Love it.

Anyway, this bikini is part of a hunt and you will want to grab it in readiness for summer so it is all justified...in my head.

Now some of the items below are for On9 which starts on the 9th so I am not including the LM so you don't get twitchy fingers and start jumping over there and scaring the designers who are setting up.  Yes, I know you all!  Go do the hunt while you wait.  Off you go!

Bikini:  Prism - Malana Bikini Set in Yellow by Jezzixa (WomenStuff Hunt)
Shoes:  Garbaggio // Charlotte Sandals (Upcoming On9 Round)
Hair:  TUKINOWAGUMA - Bocek (Upcoming On9 Round)
Glasses:  Hot Fuss "Hala" Cat-Eyed Glasses (WS Hunt)
Necklace:  .:EMO-tions:. * ANDY * necklace (Upcomng On9 Round)
Pose:  Mien - Summertime


Comments

Popular Posts