Hot Wheels

I am closer to the beach this time at Maison de L'amitie but I saw this great scooter with poses and I didn't actually get ON to the beach.  I will save that for another time.  Hehe.  Drawing out the fun.

I have some more items from Tres Chic today and WOW!  This little outfit is super smexy and cute at the same time.  I love the little bow on the top.  So feminine and lovely.

There is still a wee while to go before this round closes but don't muck about or you will miss out on all the great items on show this time!

Pose Prop:  Kalopsia - Dolce Vita Scooter - Decor (at location)
Outfit:  Elegance Boutique -Short & Bra - Bow w/HUD) "Tina" (Tres Chic)
Shoes:  Garbaggio // Malin Pumps (TC)
Hair:  =DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Rema" (TC)
Necklace:  [evolove] - Locket & Pearl - Necklace - Pink (TC)
Glasses:  //Mulloy - Chauveau Glasses (TC)


Comments

Popular Posts