I Bite

I do bite.  I should come with a warning. Actually, I do come with a warning.  Arya wrote me a note.  I just have to remember to hand it to people or maybe pin it to my shirt so everyone knows.

However, with the mask I am wearing today none of that is necessary.  By the time I took it off the bitee would be far away unless they are stupid and then they would deserve all the get.  I am channeling my inner Bane.

All items are from Men Only Monthly unless I tell ya otherwise.

Location:  The Last Forever

Outfit:  Meva -l Dale Outfit
Poses:  XXY - Dylan
Boots:  = REBELLION = "KNOX" BOOTS (from my inventory)


Mask:  [[Z:E:N]]MEN'S CHAIN MASK
Beanie:  [[Z:E:N]]MEN'S BEANIE WITH STRAPS
Eyes:  MESANGE - Nan Madol Eyes Mini Pack (MOH9 #25)
Tattoo:  DAPPA - River Tattoo.
Stripes:  .ARISE. War Stripes (double) / Black


Comments

Popular Posts