Paper Planes

Found this cool spot at the Fantasy Faire today and thought I would do my fashion shot here.  Was also tucked away so no one would notice me sitting around playing with paper planes.  Not sure why my Mum used to tell me not to hang out under overpasses.  Seems alright to me.

Have some more Men Only Monthly items to show you.  Great round and a cool mix of stuff for most tastes.  Hope you have been on over because this round won't last forever.

Pants:  A&D Clothing - Pants ~Patrick (MOM)
Tattoos:  Corpo - Nobody Tattoo (MOM)
Hair:  Stealthic - Like Lust (MOM)
Shoes:  = REBELLION = "PULSE" KICKS (MOM)
Face Tattoo:  W:6 02 face tattoos (The Thrift Shop)
Armband:  LEGAL INSANITY - Black barbed wire armband (MOH9 #22)
Pose:  Le Poppycock *Stay Fly* Pose & Prop set (MOH9 #16)
Bracers:  Verocity - Urban Leather Bracer (The Thrift Shop)


Comments

Popular Posts