Punk'd

So now that I have all the rant + gushy stuff off my chest I can get back to the job of actually blogging.  You know me; I need to have a verbal blowout every now and then.  It is cathartic.  I feel better anyway and more positive today.

Right, so fashion then!  Bumper crop today!  Heap of stuff from The Thrift Shop and I am super impressed with the quality of these items!  Super fun too.

Pose:  Image Essentials - Sultry V1 (b)
Top:  [American Bazaar] - Roxane Top - Charcoal (The Thrift Shop)
Jeans:  [American Bazaar] - Punkish Jeans - Blue (TTS)
Sneakers:  NS::  Mesh SoRRy Sneakers (TTS)
Facial Tattoo:  *ScS* Cyber Smash - Rupture (TTS)
Tattoos:  RedFish - Scafan Tattoo (TTS)
Earrings:  [ bubble ] Hoop Earrings Set V2 (TTS)
Hat/Hair:  Opale x fame femme. Daryl Hair & Cap - Blonde (The Crossroads)


Comments

Popular Posts