Sand and Sunshine

I can't believe the summer stuff is already starting to come in, but I am so glad it is because look how awesome it is!  It makes me yearn for sand and sunshine and the smell of the sea.

I am actually showing two sets here:  Decor Junction / Shutter Field's Seaside Set (Shiny Shabby) and Serenity Style's Sunny Beach Collection (The Crossroads).

In the foreground is the Seaside Set with chairs, bag of towels, seaside tray and candle lantern.  The chairs come in driftwood and white and, of course, have great poses for boys and girls!

The rest of the items are from the Sunny Beach Collection and includes the pier (RARE), boat (RARE), board, lantern, bucket, rug, lifeguards (which for some reason I missed showing...sigh) and clothesline.  The boat, pier and rug all have poses so this is a fab set to collect.


Comments

Popular Posts