Sweet Coffee

Now, I am not a sweet coffee person.  I like my coffee strong and hot.  This outfit has a sweet coffee vibe to it though.  I love brown tones.  I also love the coffee set you can see in the background, but more on that later.

There is so much I am loving about this outfit and wait 'til you see my new lipstick and lashes close up.  Wowsers!

Skirt:  Cara Creations CC - FR Plaid Skirt w HUD (New Release)
Top:  *AGATA* Chelsea Tanktop (Tres Chic)
Shoes:  :::NOIR::: Heloise Heels (TC)
Pose:  :Luanes World: Poses - Be yourself (TC)
Hair:  [KoKoLoReS] Hair - Blue (Hairology)
Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - MARIA  marshmellow (Applique)


Lipstick:  *Booty's Beauty* - Akeruka Lipstick ~ Unforgiven (New Release)
Lashes:  *Booty's Beauty* - Akeruka Lashes ~ Curious (New Release)
Eyes: MESANGE - Iram Eyes (On9)
Necklace:  HUDSON's Clothing Co - MyPearls MultiStrand NECKLACE (New Release)


Comments

Popular Posts