Taxi, Please!

Hmmm, I am pretty sure the party address was wrong because this does not look like Candy's place and I am feeling a bit conspicuous in this outfit in this neighbourhood.  I wonder if someone would call me a taxi as I had no pockets for my phone.  I mean, where would one put a phone in this?

Still, I do look awfully cute in this Camelia top, pants, tights and boots from *dafnis!  It is a new release and I feel in love with it all, but I do love the shorts with the lacing.  Too cool.

I teamed it up with the necklace and earrings from Zuri Rayna which is from a set that includes the Dangle Me Beautiful Earrings and Necklace in Sapphire (shown) as well as the Floral Tiara in Cobalt/Sterling and the Lotis Armlets in Sapphire/Sterling.  I will show all of these closer up in a later post, but here is just a taste.  I can tell you, however, that these items are part of the WomenStuff Hunt, so go and grab them!

I am also using a pose from the new Image Essentials set called Sultry and IT IS!  You can find this pose and the rest of the set at the Black Fair which is now open.

My hair was one I picked up at The Crossroads and is called Scarlett from Entwined.  Very chic!


Comments

Popular Posts