Feel the Light

I am so excited today.  A lovely new friend of mine recommended a new bento head place for me and I went over and fell in love with the head and the animations pack.  It just felt like 'me'.  I only made one adjustment to the head and that was to make the eyes a bit bigger.  I am a Disney princess at heart!

The head is from GA:EG and is the Barbara Bento Head.  I also bought two emote packs:  Sad and Happy, but intend to go back for more as they are so fab.

Dress:  B E N D E R  SugarSugar Tropical Lime (On9)
Shoes:  [Basta!] :JAFFNA: Sandals (Recent Release)
Pose:  Pose It-Bridal Portrait (On9)
Hair:  *Tukinowaguma* Carlota


Lipstick:  *Booty's Beauty* Omega Lipstick ~ Emotion
Eye Makeup:  *Booty's Beauty* Omega Eyeshadow ~ Smoke Screen
Earrings:  ERSCH - Tifa Earrings Green (Tres Chic)
Necklace:  (Kunglers) Luiza necklace - Turmaline (On9)


Comments

Popular Posts