Fly With Me

I had a whole heap of fun while I did this shoot today.  I wanted to make it look authentic and retro so I donned an outfit and glammed up to look the part.  Yes, I guess you could say I played dress-ups but don't I do that every day.  Anyway, as long as I smiled and had fun who cares?

The whole set is from Kraftwork and it is all so cool!  You can grab bits separately too and also an empty plane if that is more your thing.

Here are the important details:

KraftWork Heathrow, 1970:

Heathrow, 1970 @ 6th Republic (FULL SET)
KraftWork Heathrow, 1970 The Retro 747 Upper Deck PG or ADULT
KraftWork Heathrow, 1970 Food Cart (custom poses by Hera)
KraftWork Heathrow, 1970 Luggage Trolley (custom poses by Hera)
KraftWork Heathrow, 1970 LHR Print (wall)
KraftWork Heathrow, 1970 Underground (wall)

And you will be even more excited when I tell you there is more to come of this amazing set.  This is only part 1!


Comments

Popular Posts