Hey, Little Buddy

Awwwww, look at the cuteness!!  Sigh, no.  Not me.  The cutesy wutsey squirrel.  He is just gorgeous.  I want to cuddle him and take him home.  He is so fluffy I could die!

Sorry?  Too gushy?  It is animals, they bring out the saccharine in me.

My outfit is cute too and wow has Truth Hair done it again.  Check out the hair.  It even comes with a hud so you can have it behind the shoulders on both sides or behind one or the other shoulder or hair over the front of both shoulders.  Is like 4 styles in 1.  Clever!

Pose:  :Luanes World: Poses - The Pace of Nature - female pose (Tres Chic)
Dress:  Wicca's Wardrobe - Iris Dress [Sky] (Mesh Body Addicts)
Shoes:  ..::ILLI::.. Eva Espadrille Wedges (Tres Chic)
Jewellery:  [Avenge] Pollon necklace (Tres Chic)
Hair:  TRUTH / Lake (New Release)





Comments

Popular Posts