Out the Back

I can't believe I am back out in the garden again.  I seem to be living here at the moment.  Mind you, I wouldn't mind living in any of the outdoor scenes I have shown you lately.  This gorgeous setting I have for you today would be just divine to hang out in.  It has a bit of everything.  Love it.

Serenity Style - Country Living - Pavilion,  Fences, Jar, Topiary (Whimsical )
Serenity Style - Home Stuffs - Cushions Bucket, Cushions (Shiny Shabby)
.:Tm:. Creation ;  [Daydream] Garden Arrangement w/ PG anims. (Hope 3)
[CIRCA] - "Colours On The Water" Floor Pillows A and B (Prize @ Hope 9)
[CIRCA] - "Chatelaine" Hibiscus Planter - Fairy Mix - small (Hope 9)


Serenity Style- Country Living - Bench, Table, Bookrest, Crate (Whimsical )
Serenity Style- Home Stuffs Cabinet, Basins, Teapot,  Pitcher, Pile of Dishes (Shiny Shabby)


{what next} Palisades Outdoor Bar & Decor
[CIRCA] - "Chatelaine" Hibiscus Planter - Sun Mix (Hope 9)


Comments

Popular Posts