Weather For It

What a gorgeous spring day in SL.  Perfect for lazing about in the sun, reading and chilling.  Of course it helps to have gorgeous furniture and accessories to make the spot just right.

This *CHEZ MOI* set is part of a bigger outdoor set for Gacha Garden.  I am showing you just a few of the amazing items you can grab!  The whole set is WAY bigger!  I just wanted a wee spot to sit in the shade and enjoy the day.


My dress is from SAKIDE and is called Urban Summer.  It is part of a whole heap of items from SAKIDE at The Thrift Shop.  I thought it was a great little sundress for this scene.

My hair is another one from Damselfly for faMESHed.  It is called India and look how gorgeous it is.  I am imagining it with beachwear or to give you a real boho look.

I am also wearing lipstick and lashes from Booty's Beauty.  The lashes are part of the Curious Set and the lipstick is from the lovely new Finesse set.  I am so thankful Booty made some for my Akeruka head, but she also does makeup for other mesh heads too.  Great store and lovely lady!


Comments

Popular Posts