All Greek to Me

Tres Chic has begun and they have a Greek theme going on.  The good thing is there is a mix of themed and non-themed items so, if there is something for everyone.  I love the way some of the designers have put a real modern spin on the classics.

I have been wearing this dress and matching accessories for a couple of days ready to do these photos.  However, I had to get my BOSL article and photos done so you will be pleased to know that this was my house decorating and landscaping garb.  I chose to house do-up and look amazing at the same time.  In your face home renovating tv shows!

All items are from Tres Chic unless otherwise stated.

Photos taken at BOSL Boulevard.

Dress:  [[ Masoom ]] - Beatrice gown
Hair:  =DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Thira"
Shoes:  Mosquito's Way - Zoe
Ruin:  Kaerri - Ruin with Sits (Not at TC)


Jewellery:  Zuri Rayna ~ Snowdrops - Bracelets Set, Headpiece, Earrings and Necklace - Bridal Pastels (Bridal Fair)
Poses:  FOXCITY. Effortless VOL1
Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - HAWAI  - face applier caramel (Not at TC)


Comments

Popular Posts