Bed by the Sea

Yes, I know I have been all about the home and garden items of late, but there is just soooo much out there and I am trying to keep up with it all.  This little scene is a mix of items from a few stores so that I can get them all out there and seen.  

This is the bedroom in my new house.  I am so excited to get each room done.  You will see more when the Best of SL magazine comes out on the 1st of July.

The centrepiece of this room is the fab Rylie bed from Decor Junction and Shutter Field at Shiny Shabby.  The headboard is texture change and you can sort that with the click of a button.  Great poses too and you can grab the mf or mm version.

Boxes:  [ zerkalo ] Vintage Paris Box - Pink and Hearts (Lost & Found)
Flowers:  {what next} Summer Garden Planter and Summer Garden Hanging Planter 1 & 2 (50L Friday - still out)
Butterflies:  [ zerkalo ] Wooden Butterflies - 1 - RARE, 2 and 7 (The Chapter Four)
Chair:  {Concept} - 09. Rodas. Wood Seat and 06. Rodas. Wood Stool (Shiny Shabby)
Lamp:  Persnickity - French Style Mesh Lamp 
Cats:  [ zerkalo ] Cupcats - 1 - RARE and 6 (Shiny Shabby)


Comments

Popular Posts