Should Have Worn Jandals

I love putting outfits together and I had fun putting this look together today.  I have used a variety of designers in this post and that means a variety of events too.  Wow.  So much on at the mo.

In the meantime I am going to try and get off this beach without breaking an ankle.  I should have worn jandals but these shoes were just too hawt!

Have fun wandering about and enjoying all these stores and events.

Poses:  FOXCITY. Show Off Pose Set (On9)
Top:  [ SAKIDE ] Maylin Top (Thrift Shop)
Shorts:  MOoH! Parker shorts ripped color (Thrift Shop)
Shoes:  *dafnis ---- CREATIVE STUDIO - Lace Up Sandals Lara


Hair:  Tameless - Devany (The Darkness Event)
Jewellery:  !Indulge Temptation! - My Boho Necklace and Earrings (Twe12ve)
Eye Makeup:  ::Slack Girl:: Angie V2 Shadow (On9)
Tattoo:  .::Nanika::. Night moth tattoo White (On9)


Comments

Popular Posts