Darn Tootin'

I am feeling slightly country but a little bit rock n roll in this cute outfit.  It comes in all different gingham colours and is perfect for sashaying about in SL.  Thanks, MOoH!  You can grab it at Designer Circle, but it only goes until the 8th so don't miss out!

I also have my first hair from the Hair Fair 2017 which has just started.  I have some stunning styles to show you so keep an eye out if you have a slight hair addiction like me.

Pose:  FOXCITY. Effortless VOL1 (Tres Chic)
Outfit:  MOoH! - Audri outfit - Gingham (Designer Circle)
Hair:  Amacci Hair - Feray (Hair Fair)
Necklace:  Les sucreries de Fairy - * So Cute doll * Pink Necklace (On9)
Lipstick:  *Booty's Beauty* Omega Lipstick ~ Treat (New Release)
Eye Makeup:  *Booty's Beauty* Omega Eyeshadow ~ Viva


Comments

Popular Posts