Don't Dream It's Over

I can't believe we are almost half way through the season, whichever one that is for you.  For me it is winter and boy has it been chilly.  I am looking forward to some warmth in the sun and having water that doesn't get frozen in the morning frosts.  Still, it is stunning to look at and I am hopeful we will get some snow soon just to mix things up.

In SL it is summer and I can enjoy some virtual rays and heat!  I can also enjoy my new pose set from Nantra.  I love these Beach Illustrated sets that come out each year!

Also, On9 starts on the 9th and boy is it looking like a goodie!

Pose:  {NANTRA} Beach Illustrated 2017 (Liaison Collaborative)
Dress:  [HILLY HAALAN] - Mila Dress v2 (On9)
Hair: Amacci Hair - Lani (Hair Fair 2017 - Green Shutters - Far Right of Sim)
Eyes:  MESANGE - Elixir Eyes BEAUTY PACK (On9)
Makeup:  ::Slack Girl:: Lee Shadow (On9)
Necklace:  (Kunglers) Belinda necklace - Quartz (On9)
Shoes:  Essenz - Indonesia - Raspberry (Gacha Guardians)


Comments

Popular Posts