Too Hot

Too hot to paint the boat today.  Think I will just rest here and wait for someone to bring me an ice cold beverage of some kind.  Preferably one with an umbrella in it.  Mmmm, sounds good to me.

Perfect day for rocking some beachy items and showing off some skin.  Time to work on my SL tan.  Good thing about sunbasking is that I am at no risk of sunburn.

Mix of items today.  Fun!

Shoes:  Mosquito's Way - Betty (Tres Chic)
Bracelet:  EarthStones Peace, Love & Harmony Bracelet Set - Amber (TC)
Pose:  :Luanes World: Poses - Summer Loving - Boat prop (TC)
Hair:  *Tukinowaguma* Lima (TC)
Necklace and Top:  Ducknipple: Wonderbra vs1 (New Release)
Shorts:  *dafnis - LARA Denim Shorts (New Release)
Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - DESTINY - omega FACE&BODY caramel (Applique July 15th)


Backpack:  ..::ILLI::.. Red Bohemian Backpack (TC)
Tattoo:  .::Nanika::. Vinca tattoo Red (TC)


Comments

Popular Posts