Hidden Pool

I have had a blast putting these items together today.  I had the Trompe Loeil  Jessenia Poolhouse with Pews (faMESHed) to begin with and then the Decor Junction/Shutter Field Garden Path and Torches (On9) came in to blog so I put them together and then planted some trees.  Just as I was about to take the photos the gorgeous Victorian Summer Greenhouse from ChiC Buildings (On9) came in to blog.  I figured it would look fab with the other items, and it did!

All I had to do was add the {what next} Summer Window Boxes (VIP Gift) onto the greenhouse and "voila"!  These all look like they go together so naturally.

Oh, and I threw some decor items into the pool too.  Ring from CIRCA, Summer Beach Towels from Serenity Style,  Pool Floaty Kehts and Bag Pink Blossoms from 22769.




Comments

Popular Posts