Je Suis Arya

I am not sure why I put the title of this post in French and also why I chose to tell you 'I am Arya'.  Who knows why I do anything I do?  Maybe my look today had that French flair for style.

The funny part of it is that the more I thought about it and looked at the title, the more I started thinking of it in the same voice as, "I am Groot!"  Then I thought about the French dubbed version and got the giggles thinking about Groot saying, "Je suis Groot!"  Come on, that is funny right there.

Did I digress?

Let's just say it has been a long day and leave it at that.

Pose:  Pink Insidious - Sinful1
Dress:  :: Purple Moon :: Willow Dress (On9)
Hair:  *~*Damselfly*~*Shreya (Hairology)
Shoes:  G&D Sandals Eve (On9)
Necklace:  [InsurreKtion] - [IK] Boho Necklace (On9)
Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - HONEY brown omega FACE&BODY caramel


Comments

Popular Posts