Lady

I don't know why I enjoyed doing this photo so much.  I just did.  I just love the look.  It is seductive and risque without showing too much skin.  I almost imagine this would be on one of those cards that certain gentlemen collected back at the turn of last century.  You know the ones...

I feel like I should be lacing into a dress, dousing myself in perfume and heading to the ballroom to dance the night away while quaffing copious amounts of champagne.

Lingerie:  *Me Sew Sexy* Scarlett Gacha - Pink (The Chapter Four)
Hair:  Vanity Hair:Dream Catcher-Must Haves (Tres Chic)
Earrings:  [ILAYA] Jolie Earrings (Tres Chic)
Eyeshadow:  *Booty's Beauty* Omega Eyeshadow ~ Smoke Screen
Lipstick:  *Booty's Beauty* Omega Lipstick ~ Baby Kisses
Pose Box:  GLITTERATI - Curtains


Comments

Popular Posts